VOC huts are public, poorly ventilated, and rarely cleaned. On top of this, the VOC doesn't have the capacity to do contact tracing. We recommend if you are going to stay in a VOC hut this year:
1. Follow the most up to date provincial health guidelines regarding group size indoors, etc.
2. Pack a tent and plan to camp in case the hut is full when you arrive
3. Sanitize your hands before and after using VOC facilities (e.g., an outhouse).
4. Register on this website.
5. Consider leaving a hut donation (we still need to spend money on upkeep)!