1. COVID-19: pack a tent. Follow provincial health guidelines (e.g., regarding group sizes indoors), and if the hut is full you should camp and cook outside.
2. No summer trail to the hut. The hut is usually accessed over the ice of Garibaldi Lake, which thaws in May or June. In summer, it's a difficult wilderness route around the lake.
3. Clean up when you leave. Carry out EVERYTHING you carry in. When you leave, sweep the floor, clean the tables, and close all doors and windows.
4. No fires in the alpine! They're a wildfire risk, they leave ugly scars, and they deplete either natural deadfall or precious firewood.
5. Respect other hut users. Our huts are shared spaces. Be friendly and accommodating.