1. COVID-19: pack a tent. Follow provincial health guidelines (e.g., regarding group sizes indoors), and if the hut is full you should camp and cook outside.
2. Voluntary closure Aug 15 - Oct 15. Grizzlies need their special quiet time around the hut in autumn. Don't go.
3. Don't trample sensitive meadows. It kills the pretty wildflowers when you walk off-trail, especially near Long Lake. Camp by the hut on durable surfaces, like gravel, dry exposed dirt, or in the forest.
4. Clean up when you leave. Carry out EVERYTHING you carry in. When you leave, sweep the floor, clean the tables, and close all doors and windows.
5. No fires in the alpine! They're a wildfire risk, they leave ugly scars, and they deplete either natural deadfall or precious firewood.
6. Respect other hut users. Our huts are shared spaces. Be friendly and accommodating.